Startseite > PH B.A. Primarbereich > Bewerben und Einschreiben > Bewerbung > Language Proficiency Certificates

Language Proficiency Certificates

I submitted my application for Bachelor of Arts Bildung im Primarbereich for the summer semester to uni-assist to be pre-checked my application by uni-assist. But, their team informed me that my application didn't contain evidence of the required level of German language proficiency because I thought that I had already graduated Bachelor of Arts in German in my home country and I assumed that I didn't need to prove it again. However, after I got the email from the uni-assist about my application, my application deadline expired for the Summer Semester of 2023. Therefore, now I am preparing for the Winter Semester and I would like to enquire about the accepted certificates as proof of German language proficiency.
1 Antwort

Hello ayechan,

thank you for your question concerning the language requirements for studying at the Heidelberg University of Education .

The Bachelor degree doesn't meet the requirements of proof of your german language capabilities. To be admitted, you have to provide proof you have the necessary skills in the german language university entrance exam for foreign students (DSH). A minimum of DSH level 2 is required to study at Heidelberg University of Education.

You can find all needed information about the DSH procedure and exemptions from a german language exam on our website:

Further information for foreign applicants to Heidelberg University of Education:

We hope we have helped you with the information above.

if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Your Student Service Center Team